Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content An Official Website of the Commonwealth of Kentucky
Licensing Files

Licensing Applications

License Information and Forms
We have new ABC applications and forms.  These forms may be printed, filled out and submitted to ABC via mail or fax. Please use the new applications posted on this website.  If you have printed and retained copies of old applications, be sure to disregard those and replace with all new versions.  Effective August 15, 2016, all old ABC applications submitted to our office will be rejected.



collapse   : 1: Basic Application Documents ‎(8)
Basic Application Packet (Fillable Forms)
Basic Application Packet (Print Only)
Basic Application Only (Print Only)
Affidavit of Publication form (Print Only)
Information sheet of Individual States' Background Check Processes
Renewal Schedule and License Expiration Dates
List of License Types with Fees
Form for EFT/ACH or Credit Card Payment
collapse   : 2: Temporary Application Documents ‎(2)
Application for Temporary Event (Print Only)
Application for Temporary Event (Fillable Forms)
collapse   : 3: Out-of-State Application Documents ‎(2)
Application for Transporter/Solicitor/Out-of-State (Print Only)
Application for Transporter/Solicitor/Out-of-State (Fillable Forms)
collapse   : 4: Supplemental Application Documents ‎(2)
Supplemental License Application (Print Only)
Supplemental License Application (Fillable Forms)